- No configuration required;
- Input your own list of licence codes per product or per product variation (works even for subscriptions) ;
- Your licence codes can have HTML on them, just keep at the same line;
- WooCommerce Multilingual compatible: licence codes will be pulled from main language product;
- List of available and assigned licence codes;
- Log of actions: created, updated and assigned licence codes;
- Email alerts sent when running low on available licence codes;
- Licence codes have their own section at order emails and view order page;
Licence codes show at Conversio receipt emails;Conversio is nowCampaign Monitor Commerce and untested;
- Allows selling more than 1 unit at the same order, e.g. 3 units of a product will have 3 distinct licence codes;
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 and tested up to 3.8.0;
- Compatible with PHP 7.0 and above;
- Works with or without downloadable files;
How do I add or change license codes on an order?
Just edit the order item by hovering it and clicking at the pencil icon.
Remember that order status must be ‘Pending Payment’ to be editable.
If adding a new licence code, then it must have ‘licence code’ somewhere at the first field.
Conversio integration: Licence codes are shown below product.